Rumours of Fulham game being moved

Status
Not open for further replies.

People will have booked cheaper trains and hotels in advance to save the working people a few quid and they piss on the people that make football what it is! Football is nothing without the supporters and they continuely piss on their chips! It's not on!!
That’s what I do. I booked the train to Fulham 3 months before the game, £30 return I think it was.

Train down Friday morning, back Sunday night. All based covered I think. Can't wait.
It’s been moved to Monday morning mate, just announced

anyone else heard out? Thought they had to tell us by now but a few people yesterday were saying it’s gonns get moved. Hope not like, got train and hotel booked!
The EFL and SKY run a 5 week rolling deadline for games from 23rd Feb so they would be breaking their own rules if they did. Complete set of twats if true.

It's my birthday weekend it doesn't matter to much but it's my aunties as well so I'd probably be out for meal on night which I might not if it's 5-30 kick of how late are the trains running if it's a friday game

Why
Fulham are on the Friday before so doubt they would be on two in a row.

It’s a joke how long it’s taking to announce it, been waiting weeks to book trains but darent risk it the f***ing wankers.
The EFL and SKY have a rule that they run a 5 week rolling fixture announcement for the Championship from 23rd February. So I waited until last weekend and then booked up thinking the date had past so all good.

Last edited:
I'll be well pissed off if this gets moved. I've got a hotel and train tickets booked - the same happened last year with the arsenal game so we just had to stay out on the drink all day.

I'll be well pissed off if this gets moved. I've got a hotel and train tickets booked - the same happened last year with the arsenal game so we just had to stay out on the drink all day.
Same as you mate.... Waited until last weekend's 5 week deadline to pass before I booked up and then see this 'rumour' thread.

Who said it is being moved?

If it was a bloke down the pub then it is true.

TV fixtures for this weekend are announced on the 4th

Wolves v Sheff Wed
Hull v Cardiff
Villa v Derby
Boro v Millwall

All have a chance of moving

The announcement on safc.com said fulham and wolves could be affected.

I'm knackered if they move fulham as i bought a cheap train ticket in advance for saturday only.

For wolves i'd happily see them move that one instead of 12.30pm on the sunday, but i thought all the final games had to kick off together?

I'll be able to watch it on my Iptv service :cool:

I'm knackered if they move fulham as i bought a cheap train ticket in advance for saturday only.

For wolves i'd happily see them move that one instead of 12.30pm on the sunday, but i thought all the final games had to kick off together?

Only thing with wolves is kick off time not day itself last game of the season

They do mate- that date and time is set in stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back