Rugby World Cup 2019

Of course not but stranger things have happened.

The interesting thing is there's a good chance you'll come up against South Africa in the knockouts. I think they're better than or at least as good as Ireland at their own game, but Ireland are better than them from 10 to 13. Winning that match might mean a different game plan from Schmidt is required

Was a decent game this morning, hoping to catch as many games as I can, apart from the stupidly early ones
Really want to see the Aussie game tomorrow in the hope that Fiji beat them.

I’m playing rugby at 2.15pm tomorrow so doubt it’s a good idea getting up that early :lol:
Of course not but stranger things have happened.
I’ve a bet on with my cousin. If ireland and England meet at the World Cup. He reckons ireland will turn England over, this immediately after the game the other week :lol:

Stupid tit doesn’t realise that they need to meet in the final which unfortunately I don’t think either England or ireland will.

Last edited:
Really want to see the Aussie game tomorrow in the hope that Fiji beat them.

I’m playing rugby at 2.15pm tomorrow so doubt it’s a good idea getting up that early :lol:
5.45 kick off, depending on what time my daughter wakes up I may catch most of that, with it being the weekend

Im fortunate my work all like rugby so watching it at work won't be a problem
No chance for me watching the midweek games.

If anyone is interested about a bit of background in the gulf in teams funding, there’s a cracking documentary on rugby pass about the Tonga team.

The players pay for their own flights/hotels etc for games. Tier one teams really need to be made to start and tour the tier 2 nations

They've been off the boil all year tbf. That last warm up game was a big improvement but even then they're no longer offering anything SA or even England can't do better
We’ll see ;) the quarter final will be huge. I think what they’ve lacked before is belief and if they were to get through that quarter there no reason they couldn’t win it.

Well I'm up. Not specifically to watch the rugby but there's nowt else to on. Might need a power nap before the NZ - SA game.

Must be canny odds on a Fiji, Argies, Saffers treble.

Not sure how often I'll be watching games at this time but I've got a bit of RWC fever right now. Haway Fiji, gerrin to them...

If / when England don't win I'd prefer to see the Kiwis win it personally, they f***ing love the game and it's a massive part of the countries identity.

Back