Rubiales to face jail?

😄😄. This is how daft its got . Worlds breaking its back to show its inclusivity.
It's just a prosecutor doing their job you big drama queen.:lol: He's been charged for coercion and sexual assault, these are the maximum charges. There isn't a hope in hell he'll get sentenced to them.

Good to see the bloke get dragged through the mud for what he did anyway. Everything about him screams arsehole of the highest order.

It's just a prosecutor doing their job you big drama queen.:lol: He's been charged for coercion and sexual assault, these are the maximum charges. There isn't a hope in hell he'll get sentenced to them.

Good to see the bloke get dragged through the mud for what he did anyway. Everything about him screams arsehole of the highest order.
Melt in Chief calling people drama queens 😆😆

You holier than thous never miss a chance do you?
Have you seen the stuff people can do in this country and not get sent to jail….
The bloke is without doubt misogynistic narcissist and has been rightly called out and humiliated …. But jail ?

It’s an insult for normal middle aged males who won’t conform to lefties indoctrination. Largely because they are experienced enough of life to know the difference between political agendas and common sense.
I know what it means, these same people who hoy it about, will twist when people use the word woke.
It's embarrassing.
Well, the other side of the same coin has already arrived.

"Triggered"
"Gammons"
Logon or register to see this image

What would people on here do if someone came up and forcibly kissed your wife or mother on the street?
You holier than thous never miss a chance do you?
Have you seen the stuff people can do in this country and not get sent to jail….
The bloke is without doubt misogynistic narcissist and has been rightly called out and humiliated …. But jail ?

It’s an insult for normal middle aged males who won’t conform to lefties indoctrination. Largely because they are experienced enough of life to know the difference between political agendas and common sense.
If I forcibly kissed someone at work I’d lose my job and probably have my details passed to the police.

Last edited:

Back