Royal Mail Workers

It’s mainly because they don’t deliver when they say they will, they just saunter about. They were supposed to deliver my parcel yesterday. Will now be on Tuesday for some reason.
The work loads are impossible. It's not the posties saying it's going to be posted on a certain day. Moral is at an all time low. If you see a postie sauntering around chances are he's dead on his feet. Rounds were 2 1/2 hrs long when i first started. Now they're 5 hrs plus. Mail failing all over the place. Not just one or two items either. I don't want to say too much on here as you never know who's listening in but the Q Of S is shite. I daren't mention what we're tol to do with Special Deliveries (our flagship service).

Did it for a couple of years based in 2 different Tyneside DOs. Enjoyed it generally, the posties were good lads in the main, the management less so. Barely got a Saturday off despite requesting them months in advance. Enjoyed plenty Tuesdays off tho 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Just trust me,work levels are unmanageable,and the managers are *****
You were right, first 3 days I was on rural deliveries with a work coach, spot on. Then I was put on walking duties in the rain working from 9 to 5 with no break and no piss. My back gave in on the second day, 3rd day walked out as I was in agony. Workloads are a joke

To get a job there anyone must have the ability to damage packages & mail from around A4 dimensions & be able to force items into a standard size letter box so they stick out.

Back