Ross to be Hibee

Not missing the point at all.
You're saying that because you have history (very distant history I might add) then it's unthinkable that you didn't go up.
Sorry but that's bollocks - you start the season on no points like everyone else , no amount of history or infrastructure makes you any more entitled than anyone else.
It IS delusion - this sense of entitlement , I don't hear Portsmouth, Bolton or Coventry fans going on about a divine right to waltz through league one.
It's not 'ridiculous' that you didn't go up , you finished fifth , which is where you deserved to finish - at least you stopped the rot of successive relegations.
Stating that i think you're deluded about where you think your club should be in the league pyramid is not an insult .
So, i'd say it's YOU that's been 'called out'.
You missed his very simple point about 16 times and yet it’s such a simple point.
Man City money, players and resources - you’d expect champions league finishes
Man UTD in the championship - status, money, crowds you’d expect instant promotion and about 100 points
When Newcastle went to down they expected to go up first time because of their finances, manager and status. They didn’t fail.
Sunderland in league one - most money spent, players that had played in the premier league, international level players, biggest crowds (in regards to opponent intimidation), status, premier league facilities - anything other than promotion was total failure.

How can you not understand this?

Not missing the point at all.
You're saying that because you have history (very distant history I might add) then it's unthinkable that you didn't go up.
Sorry but that's bollocks - you start the season on no points like everyone else , no amount of history or infrastructure makes you any more entitled than anyone else.
It IS delusion - this sense of entitlement , I don't hear Portsmouth, Bolton or Coventry fans going on about a divine right to waltz through league one.
It's not 'ridiculous' that you didn't go up , you finished fifth , which is where you deserved to finish - at least you stopped the rot of successive relegations.
Stating that i think you're deluded about where you think your club should be in the league pyramid is not an insult .
So, i'd say it's YOU that's been 'called out'.

You’ve clearly just missed the point yet again, you’re backed into a corner mate, completely ignored what I said. I’m not saying we have a divine right, I’m saying the fact we didn’t finish there makes it a laughing stock, and not finishing there is a huge shock in football the same as the other two. I’m wasting my time anyway. Typical smog trying to be relevant when we couldn’t give a shit about you, as if Sunderland fans are deluded man, were used to this shit.

Boro fans on the other hand.
You missed his very simple point about 16 times and yet it’s such a simple point.
Man City money, players and resources - you’d expect champions league finishes
Man UTD in the championship - status, money, crowds you’d expect instant promotion and about 100 points
When Newcastle went to down they expected to go up first time because of their finances, manager and status. They didn’t fail.
Sunderland in league one - most money spent, players that had played in the premier league, international level players, biggest crowds (in regards to opponent intimidation), status, premier league facilities - anything other than promotion was total failure.

How can you not understand this?

Exactly, it’s laughable, he probably does get it mate, just backed into a corner when proven wrong and wants to beat the delusion drum. See it all the time with this lot.

Last edited:
Why do managers fail at this club? The “support” turns on them too quickly. The negativity is a permanent state of mind.

Give it a rest man, we are playing in the third division, paying more than everyone else, buying shit players, gates 3 times more than other teams, but lets blame the supporters? Staggering, your state of mind is blaming the supporters?

You’ve clearly just missed the point yet again, you’re backed into a corner mate, completely ignored what I said. I’m not saying we have a divine right, I’m saying the fact we didn’t finish there makes it a laughing stock, and not finishing there is a huge shock in football the same as the other two. I’m wasting my time anyway. Typical smog trying to be relevant when we couldn’t give a shit about you, as if Sunderland fans are deluded man, were used to this shit.

Boro fans on the other hand.

Exactly, it’s laughable, he probably does get it mate, just backed into a corner when proven wrong and wants to beat the delusion drum. See it all the time with this lot.
Whatever you say mate.
Just crack on with the delusion that you aren't deluded.

Back