Ross to be Hibee

Are you being serious?

Ross failed to get the best out of the majority of the side. He played O'Nien at right back for the most part and then reverted to a 3-5-1 formation even though we didn't have the players that suited that particular style, very progressive though eh? The football was dire. I feel sorry for Hibs fans having to put up with it.
Yes, I could see a route back to a higher league club after success at Hibs. Allowed the freedom to build a team in his image, he will do well.

it is a sign of the times but managers are not allowed to build sustainably, especially at Sunderland.

Simon Grayson is another who would probably be doing well now at the top of the Championship by now.

Yes, I could see a route back to a higher league club after success at Hibs. Allowed the freedom to build a team in his image, he will do well.

it is a sign of the times but managers are not allowed to build sustainably, especially at Sunderland.

Simon Grayson is another who would probably be doing well now at the top of the Championship by now.
If he couldn’t build a side in league one after a season and a bit should we have just dropped to non league to made it easier for him?. Wasn’t all on Ross but he did fail here and we were looking like regression rather than progression.

If he couldn’t build a side in league one after a season and a bit should we have just dropped to non league to made it easier for him?. Wasn’t all on Ross but he did fail here and we were looking like regression rather than progression.
Why do managers fail at this club? The “support” turns on them too quickly. The negativity is a permanent state of mind.

Jack Ross also interviewed for the Hearts job this week with the Chairperson, Anne Budge. It went something like:

Ross: Is the physio still here?
Budge: Get the fuck oot.
Ross: Taxi? Easter Road please.

:lol:

:lol:
And you lot call the 'Mags' deluded

What because we aren’t considered the equivalent in this league? In league one terms we are the equivalent of United finishing fifth in the championship or city the same in the prem.

Obviously nowhere near as big as either team, just in comparable terms. You absolute tit

What because we aren’t considered the equivalent in this league? In league one terms we are the equivalent of United finishing fifth in the championship or city the same in the prem.

Obviously nowhere near as big as either team, just in comparable terms. You absolute tit
Well no , you're not the equivalent to either of them - you're actually just another league one team/club.
If you were 'their equivalent' then surely you'd have dominated the league and would've been promoted last season.
Size of ground/attendances or folk thinking they're a 'big club' (whatever that's meant to mean) counts for nothing i'm afraid - if you don't win enough points you wont be promoted - fact.
No need for the insults.

Oh give over man, anyone can predict that Ross may or may not perform better under different circumstances, you can't argue however that his dismissal wasn't justified. It wasn't working, the results were poor, the performances were worse and there didn't look as though there were any signs of improvement.

He's done nothing to suggest he's anything special at all. Nice bloke? Yes, undoubtedly. Good enough for us? No, not at all.
Why do managers fail at this club? The “support” turns on them too quickly. The negativity is a permanent state of mind.

That's a load of rubbish.

Last edited:
Well no , you're not the equivalent to either of them - you're actually just another league one team/club.
If you were 'their equivalent' then surely you'd have dominated the league and would've been promoted last season.
Size of ground/attendances or folk thinking they're a 'big club' (whatever that's meant to mean) counts for nothing i'm afraid - if you don't win enough points you wont be promoted - fact.
No need for the insults.

Completely missing the point, we had the infrastructure, quality of player and history to make it unthinkable we didn’t go up last year. Just like it’s unthinkable that should untied go down they don’t go straight back up in the league above, or city don’t finish in the top 2 with there resources. We are in league one, and it’s ridiculous that given what we had what we did, we didn’t go up. So it’s not delusion it’s fact, the same it would be fact with teams light years above us, because we’ve dropped so far. So yes it’s very comparable, if I was saying we should be pissing the championship, or finishing in the top half of the prem given our history then yes I’m being deluded.

You started the insults with the delusion comments so don’t start with that bollocks because ya got called out.

Completely missing the point, we had the infrastructure, quality of player and history to make it unthinkable we didn’t go up last year. Just like it’s unthinkable that should untied go down they don’t go straight back up in the league above, or city don’t finish in the top 2 with there resources. We are in league one, and it’s ridiculous that given what we had what we did, we didn’t go up. So it’s not delusion it’s fact, the same it would be fact with teams light years above us, because we’ve dropped so far. So yes it’s very comparable, if I was saying we should be pissing the championship, or finishing in the top half of the prem given our history then yes I’m being deluded.

You started the insults with the delusion comments so don’t start with that bollocks because ya got called out.
Not missing the point at all.
You're saying that because you have history (very distant history I might add) then it's unthinkable that you didn't go up.
Sorry but that's bollocks - you start the season on no points like everyone else , no amount of history or infrastructure makes you any more entitled than anyone else.
It IS delusion - this sense of entitlement , I don't hear Portsmouth, Bolton or Coventry fans going on about a divine right to waltz through league one.
It's not 'ridiculous' that you didn't go up , you finished fifth , which is where you deserved to finish - at least you stopped the rot of successive relegations.
Stating that i think you're deluded about where you think your club should be in the league pyramid is not an insult .
So, i'd say it's YOU that's been 'called out'.

Back