Ross McCormack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't get on here last season.

I wanted to pop in and say hello but rest assured, I was thinking of you as you struggled.

Argh, Mr.Cridge.

You weren't missed on here at all, and for that matter you never will be.

Get a life and go and watch and post on a Villa forum. You are a very big club, after all.

Run along now, and take Brucie a steak bake.

We had (still have) an owner who is prepared to invest money and will be back in the PL at some point soon.

You on the other hand were in debt up to your eyeballs, had an owner who is trying to claw every penny possible out of the club, you were shopping in bargain basement (as you were again this year) and heading towards a lengthy stay in the Championship.
he might be a twat but he is right

he might be a twat but he is right
We can all breathe a sigh of relief that cridge is utterly wrong then.

You think Villa will come back up before us?

He had a point in his second paragraph mind - No denying our owner has fucked us over.

Still, we'll be back in the Premiership before long. Villa? I hope they rot :lol:
Look at the balance sheets there is most definitely a 'denying'.

You think Villa will come back up before us?

He had a point in his second paragraph mind - No denying our owner has fucked us over.

Still, we'll be back in the Premiership before long. Villa? I hope they rot :lol:
no but his point about the owner and clawing back as much as he can is spot on as you and he point out
i still think Bruce will get sacked during this season

We had (still have) an owner who is prepared to invest money and will be back in the PL at some point soon.

You on the other hand were in debt up to your eyeballs, had an owner who is trying to claw every penny possible out of the club, you were shopping in bargain basement (as you were again this year) and heading towards a lengthy stay in the Championship.

See you in League 1.

You cant be serious?

Nope. I'm very serious? :confused:

Eliminating this season for obvious reasons, we're a mid-table team currently and that's where we will finish. I think we'll consolidate next season (Hopefully sneak in the play-offs if I'm being optimistic) and will fully expect us to be in the promotion picture within 3 seasons. And before you say it - Yes, I know how bad our finances are and how average our team is but we're only 3/4 players away from having a really strong team. Like I say- I'm not deluded like the mags, I don't expect it to happen this season or even next but season after I think the fans will demand a real fist of it. I know how tough this league is by the way.

Why? You think we're sticking in here for the next 10 years?

It might be my fault for not elaborating on my "We'll be up before long" comment.

3 seasons I'd expect/hope we're knocking on the door. Could take 5 possibly even longer but you've got to set our standards high - We're Sunderland and should be aiming to come up every year. Despite our off field problems.

I could be completely wrong of course and we may have a long, long stay in this league.

Nope. I'm very serious? :confused:

Eliminating this season for obvious reasons, we're a mid-table team currently and that's where we will finish. I think we'll consolidate next season (Hopefully sneak in the play-offs if I'm being optimistic) and will fully expect us to be in the promotion picture within 3 seasons. And before you say it - Yes, I know how bad our finances are and how average our team is but we're only 3/4 players away from having a really strong team. Like I say- I'm not deluded like the mags, I don't expect it to happen this season or even next but season after I think the fans will demand a real fist of it. I know how tough this league is by the way.

Why? You think we're sticking in here for the next 10 years?

It might be my fault for not elaborating on my "We'll be up before long" comment.

3 seasons I'd expect/hope we're knocking on the door. Could take 5 possibly even longer but you've got to set our standards high - We're Sunderland and should be aiming to come up every year. Despite our off field problems.

I could be completely wrong of course and we may have a long, long stay in this league.
Honestly mate why the fuck would you expect us to be challenging in 3 years when we wont even be threatening whilst being one of the top earners in the league?

In the seasons the relegated premier league teams will probably have about 150 million in parachute payments per season and a semblance of a squad.

On the other hand we will be spending buttons and lucky to be competing.

This is short setting his standards cashing in wherever possible and hoping to get by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back