Ross McCormack signs for Melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.

proves that Villa clearly weren't happy selling/loaning to a team in the same league.
This was obvious to anyone.

1) We could accept a bid that took on the wages.
2) We could do a deal on the wages if the fee was good for us.
3) We could ship him out to a different league for less than ideal.

Turns out it was option three. I told you it would likely end this way ages ago. For some reason people on here thought you were arguing from a good position.

Bruce has already admitted publically that you wanted him, but weren't willing to do a fee or wages. Obviously we wouldn't let him go for nowt to a team in the same league.

Pne fan in peace, you guys have one hell of a sense of humour, been on your forum since you nicked Simon, hilarious comments !

Pne fan in peace, you guys have one hell of a sense of humour, been on your forum since you nicked Simon, hilarious comments !
May I say.

I thought OurSi was shite when he was managing you after he had been previously found out at Huddersfield, Blackpool and HeadfuckperiodLeeds.

Our chief executive hand picked OurSi because he needed a gonk to rebuild an entire Premier League squad for just over a £1m in order to carry out his master's bidding.

Offering OurSi just a few more buttons than he was getting at Deepdale had OirSi drooling so much, he bent over and agreed to take a bumming for it.

Remind him of it this weekend will you.

Hope you see the funny side when Deepdale and surround is trashed on Saturday by marauding mackems after yet another defeat. Yes, @Botchie is bringing the bairn for her 15 away ground. #PrayforPreston :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back