Rooney

They were bottom of the league when he first took caretaker charge to be fair and finished the last season pretty miserably.

Derby have spent big in recent years and seemingly ran out of money. Cocu, a man who won 3 titles in Holland, struggled with them. More issues to that job than meets the eye
1 win in 11, 5 points from 33 is a dreadful return no matter how you sugar coat it

I have to admit I'm very surprised they've been below Wycombe & Sheff Weds anytime this season

Its the mindset of owners who don't know football ,they think great footballer great manager which we all know is flawed .

Bobby Charlton ( not Robson) , Alan shearer,Ruud Gullit,Laudrup ,crap....

where as Venger , Fergie ,Mouriniho,Klopp very average to poor football careers and great managerial records

Last edited:
He’ll take them down then be offered a premier league job as per.
Its the mindset of owners who don't know football ,they think great footballer great manager which we all know is flawed .

Bobby robson , Alan shearer,Ruud Gullit,Laudrup ,crap....

where as Venger , Fergie ,Mouriniho,Klopp very average to poor football careers and great managerial records
Bobby Robson was my favourite England manager until Venables

Bobby robson , Alan shearer,Ruud Gullit,Laudrup ,crap....

Que?

There's plenty of great managers who were excellent players too though tbf.

They were bottom of the league when he first took caretaker charge to be fair and finished the last season pretty miserably.

Derby have spent big in recent years and seemingly ran out of money. Cocu, a man who won 3 titles in Holland, struggled with them. More issues to that job than meets the eye
Getting taken over by the Spanish equivalent of energy drink mam Storey Just their version is 29 and claims to of been a world boxing champion 10 years ago oh and he ain't got a lot to pissin either?

Surprised they’re struggling with such an inspirational speaker.

Erm, obviously we got beat, but erm, in terms of, obviously the relegation battle, we obviously have to get some, er, wins.

Back