Ronnie O’Sullivan

Here we go ladies and gents, this is how to do it and win a final frame to be World ch.

After beating young Jimmy in the semi this was the clincher clearance against ol Dracula. Ten years after he did it as a young lad he did it again.

Great scenes at the end with Alex cracking up.

Live on Eurosport at the moment against Li of china

John Higgins to follow @Aleem Dar

O'Sullivan 2-1 up. He has just made a 100 plus break, without potting a single black

Li now 3-2 up and O'Sullivan looks absolutely knackered and beaten

Chinese lad won't have a better chance to beat him than today

Last edited by a moderator:
Don’t often watch the snooker now like the old days.
Just watched him rattle 5 frames in
a row off to win the UK title.
How easy he made it look including playing some shots left handed was outrageous.
The greatest ever.

I loved watching that this year so I have booked tickets for both the semi finals next year.
Already excited if a bit worried that Ronnie might not turn up but if he does he must turn up in one of the semis Shirley

Both absolute legends in their own way. Ronnie for me just shades it for me. Pure joy to watch, can't always have been said for Hendry.

1. Ronnie
2. Hendry
3. Steve Davis.
4. John Higgins
5. Alex Higgins

imo.

You put John Higgins above Alex and no Jimmy White?

I'm not sure you really watch snooker...

Last edited:
I loved watching that this year so I have booked tickets for both the semi finals next year.
Already excited if a bit worried that Ronnie might not turn up but if he does he must turn up in one of the semis Shirley

You put John Higgins above Alex and no Jimmy White?

I'm not sure you really watch snooker...

All about opinions isn't it? Remind me again how many world championships Jimmy won?

Back