Roman Polanski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckons he has agreed a deal that will allow him to return to the US after 40 years

42 days he spent in prison for statutory rape. And still he is defended by a bunch of stars

I hope some punches him in the face. Very hard. Twat

I honestly can't believe it. Yet Ewan McGregor and Meryl Streep love him but SAFC fans are peado lovers because Adam Johnson played for us!

He had sex with a 13 year old girl and fled the country because the judge felt the plea agreement wasn't fair. But people make out that Polanski is the victim in this. He should be in jail, the dirty little nonce!

Utterly bizarre how massive stars are willing to be associated with him. His films are utter shit anyway so why tarnish your reputation by working with him. Absolute wrong un.

How can you work out "a deal" to return? Hope they chuck him in prison the minute he steps off the plane.

I honestly can't believe it. Yet Ewan McGregor and Meryl Streep love him but SAFC fans are peado lovers because Adam Johnson played for us!

He had sex with a 13 year old girl and fled the country because the judge felt the plea agreement wasn't fair. But people make out that Polanski is the victim in this. He should be in jail, the dirty little nonce!
He also buggered the poor bairn.
He should be hung up by his fuckin knackers and left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back