Roll call for Boro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me + 0, as normal :lol:

Driving down and picking a mutant mate up who will be sitting with his fellow mutants.

No clue where to park.

Me and Rip "stepped aside" to give the lesser lads a chance. :cool:;)

I've just managed to get a ticket for me da for Boro @Botchie after he was originally too bad to go - hope he doesn't regret it. :eek: One of the lads who has missed one away game in 12 years is missing his second :cry:. He wanted someone to get the money back for his ticket.

arm pitt.
Rhyming slang? :eek:

I've just managed to get a ticket for me da for Boro @Botchie after he was originally too bad to go - hope he doesn't regret it. :eek: One of the lads who has missed one away game in 12 years is missing his second :cry:. He wanted someone to get the money back for his ticket.

Tongue in cheek marra, more of a play on brads family, brad Pitt, arm Pitt, cess Pitt, wadnt dream of seriously insulting our Hank.

I think he seen too much to have any regrets now marra. At least he's well enough to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back