Rolex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can you link me to this zero deposit Rolex? Sounds class!
Here mate

Good time to buy tbf. Jewellers shitting themselves and shaving grands off. Greedy bastards :D

shaving grands OFF , but they’re still being greedy ?

not the sharpest chisel in the box are you.

Aye, it's only taken a f***ing pandemic to take a few thousand pounds off prices way above market value already.

Stupid fucker :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
True Titus. I'm after an addition just because. Anything caught your gaze in Hatton Garden?

Been having a browse on the social media pages of few places. Hulks for around 11k, dwellers having 2/3k off them, Datejust ii around a grand off average prices. Only the beginning as well.

Here mate
Is this is a whoosh? If not read the OP again mate

Give it a month or so and theyll be clogging up yer ebay feeds.
At the peak of the last recession I got a used speedmaster with card n recpt for a just under a third of the price they’d been going for a year previously. Only bid I was. The eBay message from the shop was dripping with the fellers tears. Nivver put a good watch on eBay at a starting price you’d not be happy with......let someone else do that.

Have they started going down anywhere yet? Would like to invest in one with a bit of inheritance but not sure where to buy and if to get new if they are selling them. Like the Omega Moonwatch but not sure they hold their value as well as a Rolex.

Have they started going down anywhere yet? Would like to invest in one with a bit of inheritance but not sure where to buy and if to get new if they are selling them. Like the Omega Moonwatch but not sure they hold their value as well as a Rolex.
They have a similar price action to gold. Just watch that as a benchmark

Cant see anything happening until furlough ends. Spending power has not really been impacted, indeed people are probably saving money because they cannot go out. Wait until the autumn and we might start seeing prices of various goods decrease as the economic impact starts hitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back