Rod Stewart 2019

Though I've been tempted as a box ticking exercise, I've never seen him. Wish he'd do a tour with Ronnie focusing on his earlier career. When's the last time he played Mandolin Wind?

Though I've been tempted as a box ticking exercise, I've never seen him. Wish he'd do a tour with Ronnie focusing on his earlier career. When's the last time he played Mandolin Wind?
Python lee Jackson, the Faces, rod stewart n Jeff beck, and his early solo stuff was class.

He's been cack since the early 70's.
You shut your dirty mouth!

The man I model my life on! Problies been a bit past his sell-by date for a while now like. Was a canny turn last time I saw him but thankfully he didn’t do any of that Cole Porter schlock.

My missus loves him therefore I have listened to his music from the days of The Faces and seen him live quite a few times.
The last time we saw him I was close to falling asleep, I kid you not.

If it were early Rod and Faces stuff, would be there in a flash
Gonna be American Songbook bland MOR stuff though isnt it, with Maggie May for the singalong at the end

You shut your dirty mouth!

The man I model my life on! Problies been a bit past his sell-by date for a while now like. Was a canny turn last time I saw him but thankfully he didn’t do any of that Cole Porter schlock.
:lol: Past his sell by date!!! if he'd been an apple core, he'd be a full grown tree by now man, Young Rod was a great vocalist, love his early stuff, once he left the faces, that was the end.

:lol: Past his sell by date!!! if he'd been an apple core, he'd be a full grown tree by now man, Young Rod was a great vocalist, love his early stuff, once he left the faces, that was the end.
Aye Faces were never the same after little Ronnie left, Tetsu couldn't hack it and when Woody joined the Stones it was finished, seen them brick n bottled off stage at Buxton 74. Never really got into Rod the solo artist even when my mate Creegan played with him.

Back