Rock Gods at their peak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Take your disparaging remarks back to your own shithouse, but afore ye gan listen to this gem and imagine discovering it as a young un .....
I did discover it as a young un. I’m 60 ffs. Saw him three times. Best front man I’ve ever seen. I doubt he’d be still listening to the old stuff you’re constantly linking too on here if he was still alive anarl. Move on ffs Before the werthers stench overwhelms you.

Last edited:
I did discover it as a young un. I’m 60 ffs. Saw him three times. Best front man I’ve ever seen. I doubt he’d be still listening to the old stuff you’re constantly linking too on here if he was still alive anarl. Move on ffs Before the werthers stench overwhelms you.
I associate Rock with my youth and younger days. I’ve posted a few examples, why you need to get all het up I do not know. I’ve left rock behind as you well know if you have the ability to remember what you have read and responded to in the past.
I now listen to a more melodic style of music, you should try it. It calms you down and may help you to stop posting such shyte as your last post to me.
Wanker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back