Rochdale tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

in two minds about this one, £27 a ticket for rochdale man

It's the clubs way of subsidising the cheap season tickets on offer to home fans, overcharging away fans that they know will travel in big numbers regardless of the ticket price, and it reeks.

Of course, it's also £27 for those home fans who perhaps can't get to weekend games but would love to go to a midweek match. Or £27 to those who only fancy going to games against more illustrious opposition. Or £27 to 'floating fans' who might fancy heading down after a solid start to see their local side play a former PL club. Would you pay £27 if you were in any of those positions? I wouldn't.

The club have shot themselves in the foot with this and I half-hope that a lot of Sunderland fans stay away and make it obvious just to what extent they have ballsed this up.

It's the clubs way of subsidising the cheap season tickets on offer to home fans, overcharging away fans that they know will travel in big numbers regardless of the ticket price, and it reeks.

Of course, it's also £27 for those home fans who perhaps can't get to weekend games but would love to go to a midweek match. Or £27 to those who only fancy going to games against more illustrious opposition. Or £27 to 'floating fans' who might fancy heading down after a solid start to see their local side play a former PL club. Would you pay £27 if you were in any of those positions? I wouldn't.

The club have shot themselves in the foot with this and I half-hope that a lot of Sunderland fans stay away and make it obvious just to what extent they have ballsed this up.
Hopefully this will be the last chance you ever get to rip off our team's supporters
Just checked the Rochdale site and it's no longer all ticket for home supporters which suggests they're having problems shifting them

Last edited:
I got the same call a couple of days ago, apparently Rochdale have made it clear that they don’t want to provide a collection service there like they did last season. Apparently they don’t have the staff available to do it
Ours came thru the post yesterday

Yeah they have banged it up a fiver for Cat A games me thinks.
Not just for us but they would be thinking along the lines of Bolton going down, Blackpool attending now and Ipswich will take 1000 regardless

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back