Robson Greens weekend escapes

Me and the missus saw him filming his series at Hadrian's Wall a couple of years ago. She spoke to him, I gave him a wide berth.

I dont think anyone watches a TV programme for Robson Green's presenting ability. Its simply to see the fantastic places North East has to offer and sometimes his guests are ok.

He seems like a harmless bloke (unless you are a married vicar) who you might have a 5 minute conversation with at the bar getting a pint 🤷‍♂️

Staithes is lovely. Robson Green, however, is the world’s most boring man
The car park at the top of the hill at Staithes is a money pit. The council car park is ok but there is a privately owned car park next to it that catches people out.

When you enter that private one you get a 10 mins grace period to pay for your parking BUT the 10 min clock starts as soon as you pass through the entrance. You then have to find a space which can take time on a busy day, go to the ticket machine that is often broken with regards to using coins, and paying by app is a joke due to the lack of signal there.

Loads of people have been fined for not paying for their parking within 10 minutes and there's even a protest group against that car park on Facebook.

The car park at the top of the hill at Staithes is a money pit. The council car park is ok but there is a privately owned car park next to it that catches people out.

When you enter that private one you get a 10 mins grace period to pay for your parking BUT the 10 min clock starts as soon as you pass through the entrance. You then have to find a space which can take time on a busy day, go to the ticket machine that is often broken with regards to using coins, and paying by app is a joke due to the lack of signal there.

Loads of people have been fined for not paying for their parking within 10 minutes and there's even a protest group against that car park on Facebook.
I hate staithes
People go on about it saying it’s lovely but I find it depressing

Back