Robbie Brady

A fit Robbie Brady would be an excellent signing ….emphasise the Fit part!…if we get him for nothing and he has a good pre-season I’d say he would be an asset.
He's a player who never fully fulfilled his potential and is now very injury prone , I'd stay clear .
Its signings like this that got us in trouble. Then again very similar could have been said about Pritchard before we signed him last year. If he could stay fit he would be useful as he can play in a number of positions and takes an excellent set piece .

Probably been on a very decent wedge at Bournemouth and it looks like they have an option. It'll probably run till the end of the transfer window that one and depend on what Bournemouth do in that time.

Scott Psrker mentions that they just cannot seem to get him fit with niggling injuries.....I'd rather we gave this one a miss.

Wouldn't say no, so long as we don't depend on him, age and injuries will let us down.
Every player has to be dependable. If they aren’t leave them alone.

Much has been made of Broadhead’s injury record. However, he is young enough to put the injuries he has had behind him. Unfortunately, Brady doesn’t have that potential anymore.

Additionally, having looked at the Wikipedia reference, I was surprised to see how infrequently he gets on the scoresheet.

Back