Robbed

Status
Not open for further replies.

safc1981

Midfield
The wife (no) booked an elf to come to the house tonight off Facebook. £16 for 20 mins, they were meant to come and read a story or summit.

Well they came, stayed about 3 minutes. Gave the kids a shit selection box and reindeer dust. She was proper pissed off with that. So we're kids. She gave them £20 and he said 2 mins I will get your change, they then just fucked off in the car. Kids were proper gutted and let down like.

So if anyone has booked an elf on Facebook off someone called Demi Dobson, be prepared to let down. Can't believe they scam kids on xmas eve like.

The wife (no) booked an elf to come to the house tonight off Facebook. £16 for 20 mins, they were meant to come and read a story or summit.

Well they came, stayed about 3 minutes. Gave the kids a shit selection box and reindeer dust. She was proper pissed off with that. So we're kids. She gave them £20 and he said 2 mins I will get your change, they then just fucked off in the car. Kids were proper gutted and let down like.

So if anyone has booked an elf on Facebook off someone called Demi Dobson, be prepared to let down. Can't believe they scam kids on xmas eve like.
:lol::lol:

Is this real life?

it'll be Jacka

:):)
Santas little elves can go fuck themselves .

Some right thick clunts on here, xmas is once per year, do you really think your going to get 20 mins?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back