Rob Key on Sky Sports Cricket Podcast

I listened to it this morning on my walk and genuinely think Key wants the best for the England cricket side and thinks it the right way to go.

However just think he wrong and misguided on this, it can’t be good for integrity of the competition to have a lot of games like there was in last round of matches

Hi bu
I listened to it this morning on my walk and genuinely think Key wants the best for the England cricket side and thinks it the right way to go.

However just think he wrong and misguided on this, it can’t be good for integrity of the competition to have a lot of games like there was in last round of matches
Yes but it's a tad worrying that he could be so naive to think that a Kookaboro ball early season in England will somehow help preparation for an ashes series in Australia

Hi bu

Yes but it's a tad worrying that he could be so naive to think that a Kookaboro ball early season in England will somehow help preparation for an ashes series in Australia
Yes totally agree, and it seems his reluctance to accept the trial wasn’t a success and keep praising it is also worrying

Like I say I like Key, I like his positive mindset and the decision to appoint McCullum and Stokes imo were great decisions.

But he is miles off with this one

Yes totally agree, and it seems his reluctance to accept the trial wasn’t a success and keep praising it is also worrying

Like I say I like Key, I like his positive mindset and the decision to appoint McCullum and Stokes imo were great decisions.

Key has always been, in my opinion really arrogant and arsey. I don’t for one moment expect him to ever admit he’s wrong on something or a trial hasn’t been a success

Wasn't ower clever in appointing the white ball coach either -touch of arrogance and woke about that appointment.I think he's getting a little too cocky since basball has been such a success.

Back