River Spey

Status
Not open for further replies.

oROSSo

Striker
Staff member
Anyone who is familiar with the area give me some points of interest around the river Spey?

End of this month I'm doing a 4 day canoe trip from Loch Insh down to Spey bay over 4 days. Debating whether or not its worth taking my kit.

You might become the first person to be completely eaten by midge

Aside from this of course you should take your gear

rotten time to do..you wont be able to move 10ft without bumping into a salmon angler on the spey at that time of year..the ghillies will have their boats out and will probably just curse you as you move through their areas

rotten time to do..you wont be able to move 10ft without bumping into a salmon angler on the spey at that time of year..the ghillies will have their boats out and will probably just curse you as you move through their areas
everyone has to coexist like. if its an organised trip the guide will know the score and so will the ghillies

everyone has to coexist like. if its an organised trip the guide will know the score and so will the ghillies
Nee guide, but surewe'll get a rundown from the people we're hiring the canoes from. We have machete's to chop at fishing lines we get caught up in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back