Ristorante Pizzas

Best pizzas about in my john humble opinion. Love the fungi ones especially. Thin crust also, just made to perfection.
Better than any takeaway pizzas and dominoes, or pizzas you make.yourself for that matter.

Relatively cheap in the supermarkets as well.

Anyone else tried these beauty's
What doss house do you order pizzas from?

Ristorante tastes as good as it costs. It's cheap and cheerful but for a couple of quid more I'd definitely rather get a fresh made one over the counter at a supermarket or for a couple of quid on top of that a takeaway is 10x better. Think you need to shop around.

Anyone tried the Ooni 3 or roccbox? Really fancy a pizza oven but the cost for the real McCoy is prohibitive!
Ooni pro here mate, draw back with the 3 is using pellets and have to feed it them, JM funnel technique and sometimes needing to use a fan as far as I've read. Pro can use lumpwood, wood or get the gas burner so quite versatile in that respect. I use lumpwood charcoal to get the oven heat up (takes 10 mins) then I chuck a Neapolitan approved wood briquette in to get the flame up and the temperature. I did look at the roccbox but fancied the ooni as bigger and more versatile IMHO.

Pics man pics!
It's a right chew on posting pics on here, do you still have to link to a file hosting site?

I was putting sugar in my dough and wondering why my uuni pizzas were coming out black as fuck.

I've probably missed the chance to have another go 'til next summer now.
Top or bottom of them?

What temp were you getting the stone to before cooking?

Which oven and what fuel?

Too much excess flour/ semolina on the dough?

TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free

@FannyByTheGaslight

Not sure if that has worked:lol:

Don't think it has, what hosting site do people use on here now?

Imgur

Fingers crossed @FannyByTheGaslight @Flared Hicks @MackneyHackem

Ooni pro here mate, draw back with the 3 is using pellets and have to feed it them, JM funnel technique and sometimes needing to use a fan as far as I've read. Pro can use lumpwood, wood or get the gas burner so quite versatile in that respect. I use lumpwood charcoal to get the oven heat up (takes 10 mins) then I chuck a Neapolitan approved wood briquette in to get the flame up and the temperature. I did look at the roccbox but fancied the ooni as bigger and more versatile IMHO.

It's a right chew on posting pics on here, do you still have to link to a file hosting site?

Top or bottom of them?

@FannyByTheGaslight

Imgur

https://i.imgur.com/vyTqE5f.jpg

Imgur

Last edited:

Top or bottom of them?

@FannyByTheGaslight

Imgur

https://i.imgur.com/vyTqE5f.jpg

Imgur

Here you go.

Logon or register to see this image

I have no idea how to put pictures up marra, I've been looking on YouTube how to build a pizza oven some look class but there are some shitters as well like, it can't be that hard a load of fire bricks and fire retardant cement and render to a nice finish.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea how to put pictures up marra, I've been looking on YouTube how to build a pizza oven some look class but there are some shitters as well like, it can't be that hard a load of fire bricks and fire retardant cement and render to a nice finish.
Tip of the day. Use fire bricks from a storage heater. Normally free on gumtree or very cheap. Smooth finish too.

Can't rate the uuni 3 high enough. 200 quid and comes with a cover so mine sits out on the decking ready to be used any time of the year. Pizzas cook in 1 min and you get pizza as good as any you will ever have had. Gets to 500 degrees and as long as you keep topping up with wood chippings it's easy to use

Can't rate the uuni 3 high enough. 200 quid and comes with a cover so mine sits out on the decking ready to be used any time of the year. Pizzas cook in 1 min and you get pizza as good as any you will ever have had. Gets to 500 degrees and as long as you keep topping up with wood chippings it's easy to use

Think I’ve attempted a dozen pizzas in mine since I got it and each time it’s been a disaster.

Back