Rising Stars of 2023

PeteFTM

Winger
Who are they?

Two that have stood out to me are:

BLOT Outdoors Show
From a modest following and viewer count, now up to 53,000 subscribers, more than the SOL capacity, MLF BLOT is one of the 2023 winners with his stealth camping videos and reviews of one star hygeine takeways.

Beavo
Famous for swallowing food with minimal chewing, this likeable chap has over 900,000 follows on the Tik Tok.

Peter Faulding, underwater search "expert" from the Nicola Bulley case.

The Chelsea fan getting sparked out at West Ham.

Luke Littler.

We're almost at the halfway point for the I'm A Celeb cast.

Didn't realise until recently, but you remember Gareth Williams, the GCHQ worker seconded to MI6 who died locked inside a North Face holdall in his own bath? Faulding was the expert who said he tried to lock himself into an identical bag 300 times without success and that not even Houdini could pull it off.

Just noting that a 16 year old and a TV reporter both subsequently managed to do it...

Beavo will become a millionaire in 2024
Not with videos like the one posted above as the video will not be monetised due to copyright music playing in the background

Actually, just checked that video over on YouTube, it isn't even him posting it onto YouTube but a fan
Not with videos like the one posted above as the video will not be monetised due to copyright music playing in the background

Actually, just checked that video over on YouTube, it isn't even him posting it onto YouTube but a fan
There seems to be loads doing eating videos at the moment and I don't get it TikTok - Make Your Day

At least BLOT has a sort of a backstory to his 1 star takeaway reviews

Last edited:
Idle fuckwits who contribute fuck all to society. Everything that is wrong with social media and the current fashion to be famous.

We've definitely peaked. The human race is regressing.

Back