Rishabh Pant

Only 21 and could be some player.

Just broke Healy’s catches in an innings record at Adelaide

And striking at 73 in tests (albeit few)

Looks a talent, they have some good young talents coming up, as they should

Although we have heard this about a lot of their batsman before, who all failed in England

He will always be able to point to the record books but I don't think its a great achievement - if there are edges he should usually catch them. He caught 11 dropped two or three (I think he missed one where he let it go to the left of first slip) and one of them for a while looked like a could be really costly. His glovework is patchy IMO but he is only young and has the potential to be fantastic.

I love how the mark of a good batsman is if hes done it England mind. It must be an English thing because its the same with players who have played in the prem :lol:

Because English conditions are by far the toughest conditions to bat in

You seem to absolutely hate England and love India for some reason, very strange :confused:

Shouldnt have even bothered.

I have no idea what your point is? Genuinely.

Are you trying to say Kohli is agood batsman?

Fuck me man, give yourself a medal :lol:

Because English conditions are by far the toughest conditions to bat in

You seem to absolutely hate England and love India for some reason, very strange :confused:

I have no idea what your point is? Genuinely.

Are you trying to say Kohli is agood batsman?

Fuck me man, give yourself a medal :lol:
No. Im saying if India had a batsmen that helped kholi during the series India would have won. 4-1 massively flattered England

Ive said many times. I want england to win but i couldnt really cRe less whether they do or not. Ill be honest theyre a very average team. I dont think theres a truly world class test team out there at the minute

No. Im saying if India had a batsmen that helped kholi during the series India would have won. 4-1 massively flattered England

Ive said many times. I want england to win but i couldnt really cRe less whether they do or not. Ill be honest theyre a very average team. I dont think theres a truly world class test team out there at the minute

No it didn't, they deserved to win all 4 games that they won

Ok :lol:

I dont even know why people try and debate with you me tbh like. I should have learnt a while ago.

What game did England not deserve to win? Its a genuine question

That is why test cricket is the best sport int he world, after 5 days the best team always win, there is no debate about that.

I don't understand your point in the slightest

You are basically saying if India had a better players they could have won? I mean what sort of statement is that?

We hammered them 4-1 like mate

Ah so because the team lost the series the numbers he put up are irrelevant?

‘Fuck me man! Wtf are you even on about? Genuinely? What an idiot! You’ve made a point that I don’t agree with so I’m going to keep calling you an idiot! Like I always do! When I can’t have a debate properly! Because in fact! I! Am! The! Real! Idiot! FFS!’

Kohli was mint in the summer. The series score is completely irrelevant to that fact.

Muppet.

Ah so because the team lost the series the numbers he put up are irrelevant?

‘Fuck me man! Wtf are you even on about? Genuinely? What an idiot! You’ve made a point that I don’t agree with so I’m going to keep calling you an idiot! Like I always do! When I can’t have a debate properly! Because in fact! I! Am! The! Real! Idiot! FFS!’

Kohli was mint in the summer. The series score is completely irrelevant to that fact.

Muppet.

What on earth are you talking about?

Lay off the drink marra :confused:

Back