Rip Ferdinand to become a pro boxer

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's in phenomenal shape. If it's what he wants then good luck to him.

He's been a tool in the past before but seems like a reasonable bloke to me.

He's in phenomenal shape. If it's what he wants then good luck to him.

He's been a tool in the past before but seems like a reasonable bloke to me.
I've always thought that. The documentary about him and his family dealing with grief after the death of his wife showed him as coming across very well. I suspect he has thrown himself into the fitness/boxing etc as a way of coping with the grief.
He was also a far better defender than John Terry but that's an argument for another board.;)

I've always thought that. The documentary about him and his family dealing with grief after the death of his wife showed him as coming across very well. I suspect he has thrown himself into the fitness/boxing etc as a way of coping with the grief.
He was also a far better defender than John Terry but that's an argument for another board.;)

Yes..came across v well

Speaking of John Terry I'd like to see him in the boxing ring. Preferably against Anthony Joshua.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back