Rightmove Voyeurism

if you don’t mind your car going up in flames :lol:

is that shaving sockets in pic 13?
Apols if SEB, those are American sockets. I assume they have some US kitchen gear they use, we have adapters/power converters that do the same job. Apparently a $500 food mixer thing is important...

Apols if SEB, those are American sockets. I assume they have some US kitchen gear they use, we have adapters/power converters that do the same job. Apparently a $500 food mixer thing is important...

does the food mixer get used or is it an expensive ornament? :lol:

Like I said though, it’s the new magnolia. Easy to paint over.
Surely grey needs a good few coats, especially the dark grey used on and around a lot of doors. I remember my sister’s first house and doing some painting. We thought the previous bloke must have been in the navy, everything was battleship grey. That took a good few coats to cover up. God knows what the dark stuff takes. If I ever moved into such a place, I’d be considering stripping it back to the wood rather than trying to paint over.

Surely grey needs a good few coats, especially the dark grey used on and around a lot of doors. I remember my sister’s first house and doing some painting. We thought the previous bloke must have been in the navy, everything was battleship grey. That took a good few coats to cover up. God knows what the dark stuff takes. If I ever moved into such a place, I’d be considering stripping it back to the wood rather than trying to paint over.
Painting the wood dark grey is another matter. Walls are easy enough changed with one coat of decent paint. Bet the people slagging grey off have pink or green walls.

Painting the wood dark grey is another matter. Walls are easy enough changed with one coat of decent paint. Bet the people slagging grey off have pink or green walls.
I've slagged off grey homes, because they are usually painfully tasteless and a heavy grey

my home is white walls and wood

White is even more dull than grey
I like original art and photographs and have colourful furnishings and that

I've been here a few years and had to have it all ripped out and sorted out quickly to move in, so just did it all white, decided to live with it a while before deciding on colours... coming time to do a touch up all over and finish off the bits that never got done the first time

not sure I'll go for a colour theme all through the place, I like my individual pieces and stuff

It’s a crime how little some brown furniture goes for at auction these days. Got to have the right property to put it in though.

I'm not going to get rid of my mother's canterbury music bureau or breast feeding chair because it doesn't fit in with a theme thought up by those without taste and an admiration for a cleaning lady

Fair play, eclectic is a theme I believe.
I'm used to having furniture and pieces handed down, my mate Dar has a dining table he loves that his grandfather buried a bullet in when he came home to find his wife entertaining another man

you don't just get rid of that sort of thing, it is odd to me that people buy everything new and disposable

it isn't a theme it is just how homes I know have always been done

I do know one person with this grey buy new fetish, but she has 5 homes to do and didn't really have any affection for her family stuff

Back