Rightmove Voyeurism

Check out this property for sale on Rightmove!

Looking at this place ,its not that big but like lots of big houses theres just loads of space with nowt going on .Is it just owners imaginations ?
Whats happening with the Telly,do they watch it sideways ?
Some way bigger ones with just loads of unused space .30 foot square kitchens with a table in the middle !
if you look carefully, i'm sure it says "brooks was here" above their bed...

Logon or register to see this image

Check out this property for sale on Rightmove!

Looking at this place ,its not that big but like lots of big houses theres just loads of space with nowt going on .Is it just owners imaginations ?
Whats happening with the Telly,do they watch it sideways ?
Some way bigger ones with just loads of unused space .30 foot square kitchens with a table in the middle !

Been up for sale for a few year that. Its way overpriced in my opinion for where it is in seaton

Been up for sale for a few year that. Its way overpriced in my opinion for where it is in seaton
Just picked at random but it seems common,people have big spaces with no real use for them .If its been on there thtat long you're right on the price .Thats estate agents for you ,tell a punter a price and it sits there forever

Just picked at random but it seems common,people have big spaces with no real use for them .If its been on there thtat long you're right on the price .Thats estate agents for you ,tell a punter a price and it sits there forever
I can't stand a big house with loads of daft little rooms .Nice big rooms are much better that your going to use and sit in .

Novices fall for the eternal mistake of cramming as many bedrooms in as possible when building a house ,thinking they will get more money for them.
Loads on my estates done that.

I can't stand a big house with loads of daft little rooms .Nice big rooms are much better that your going to use and sit in .

Novices fall for the eternal mistake of cramming as many bedrooms in as possible when building a house ,thinking they will get more money for them.

Bloody hell Gilly, you landed gentry, or what?

There are plenty new builds with tiny bedrooms that go for a bomb. We looked at one when we were last buying. 4 bed with a few reception rooms. One bedroom and the dining room were each 2x2m. I could stand and just about touch both walls at the same time, then turn 90 degrees for the other two. They were all snapped up pretty quickly, while we went for an older 3 bed with far more room.

Bloody hell Gilly, you landed gentry, or what?
Not yet mate ,but one day :lol:;)

There are plenty new builds with tiny bedrooms that go for a bomb. We looked at one when we were last buying. 4 bed with a few reception rooms. One bedroom and the dining room were each 2x2m. I could stand and just about touch both walls at the same time, then turn 90 degrees for the other two. They were all snapped up pretty quickly, while we went for an older 3 bed with far more room.
Yep that's what big house builders will do ,I'm talking about people who are building their own house they fall for the same trick at times.

Agreed but sometimes i think the pubters arent sensible in their expectations

This is what we have done

Agree ,it seems some of these bigger self builds jobs or extensions have been done with no real thought of what will be where .
Often three rooms with sofas and TV or massive galley rooms with nowt in .

Agree ,it seems some of these bigger self builds jobs or extensions have been done with no real thought of what will be where .
Often three rooms with sofas and TV or massive galley rooms with nowt in .
Id quite like two living rooms, but one would have no electronic gadgets in it. Somewhere to peacefully read something without the tv on and kids computer games. Somewhere without kids really

Back