Rightmove Voyeurism

Because too many kernts have "holiday homes" there
And as result local people are priced out
This appears massively overpriced. I can't even work out where the third bedroom is.
House prices are crazy nowadays

I like the idea but the stairs scare me too much. The interior is awful and it doesn't feel like a home.
This appears massively overpriced. I can't even work out where the third bedroom is.

It could be in the sticky out bit past the kitchen. It looks like part of a doorway in picture 5 that could lead to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the idea but the stairs scare me too much. The interior is awful and it doesn't feel like a home.

It could be in the sticky out bit past the kitchen. It looks like part of a doorway in picture 5 that could lead to it.
That's the bedroom with the checky blanket on the bed becaue the window is the same as the window you can see the outside of in picture 7. So that's the one they call 'Bedroom 3 - 2.86 x 2.16 (9'4" x 7'1") - Double glazed window looking into courtyard'. Which leaves us with bedroom 2, the pink one, where they say 'Double glazed window looking into the sun room' - but the only window that seems to look into the sun room that I can see is the living room 🤔

It's a mystery.

But I have to say it's a nicely done Sunderland cottage.
Edit: Actually if you look at the video there are TWO windows that look into the sun room. Picture 6 is taken as if standing in front of one of them, so you only see the second. And if you look at the plant on the window ledge, you can see from the other side in picture 11.

That's 45 minuts of my life I won't get back. Thank you Peter Heron, how about you just do floor plans next time :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

it's the essence of minimalism... too minimal for me, needs softening. the raw finish to the concrete and timber reminds me of the opera house interiors (not the stone though).

it's the essence of minimalism... too minimal for me, needs softening. the raw finish to the concrete and timber reminds me of the opera house interiors (not the stone though).

Too minimal and not practical. If I carried the washing basket down those stairs, I'd probably fall!

About £150/160 grand worth that, even with the nice interior do out.
You're still a canny walk from the beach and Sea Road from there, can't see the value in it that warrants £190k.

You can get a 3 bed detached in Ski View Silksworth for that
Or if you want to be in Fulwell, your looking at £170k for a 1930s 2 bed semi.

Back