Richard Madeley

Detailing the incident, Madeley added: 'I was in my local when a weird-looking guy shambling around the bar slammed a dog-eared magazine down on my table and demanded I buy it.

'When I refused he swept it back again and wandered off. Five minutes later I realised he'd smuggled my phone away underneath the magazine. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask'
1 - I guess Madeley goes to pubs since he's banned from the drinks aisle of the local supermarkets

2 - If the thief HAD worn a mask, he'd still have outwitted Madeley.

3 - I bet Madeley was sat on his own, anyway ...

Detailing the incident, Madeley added: 'I was in my local when a weird-looking guy shambling around the bar slammed a dog-eared magazine down on my table and demanded I buy it.

'When I refused he swept it back again and wandered off. Five minutes later I realised he'd smuggled my phone away underneath the magazine. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask'
He’s right.

That’s first class.

Back