Richararlison to Spurs £60million done deal

One lad I know said berbatov was a proper " spurs" player, some even say " spursy " type of player🙄😆
Proper Spurs player in that when he was at Spurs he played well but won comparatively little, then moved to a bigger club to win shitloads. See Modric, Bale, Eriksson, Sheringham, Campbell, Waddle, Walker etc.
Proper Spurs Player

Proper Spurs player in that when he was at Spurs he played well but won comparatively little, then moved to a bigger club to win shitloads. See Modric, Bale, Eriksson, Sheringham, Campbell, Waddle, Walker etc.
Proper Spurs Player
Kane will drop off from a busy World Cup spurs won’t be any where near top 4

He's a whinger and a bit of a diver at times, but he's one hell of a player and in today's silly market of money he is worth £60 million to any football club able to afford it. IMO.

There’s a few players who’ve gone for big money this summer that I’m scratching my head at. Richarlison and Kalvin Phillips being two obvious ones.

It's always London clubs that the media tell us have a philosophy and have to play a certain way. Normally the London clubs whose trophy cabinets are as dusty as the Mags
That’s a wee bit harsh. Since the mags last won a trophy, Spurs have won 1 league title, 6 FA Cups, 4 league cups, 5 charity shields, 1 cup winners cup and 2 UEFA Cups 🤣. Even West Ham have managed 3 FA Cups, 1 charity shield, 1 cup winners cup, and 1 World Cup in that period.

Brilliant signing imo. Kane will drop to a No10 and will have Son and Richalison as wide strikers. Kane will look amazing next season with these 2 to pass to. Any other season I'd have Spurs to win the league but City are too good/rich to let it slip
Wont be top 4 mate imo mind.

He's a whinger and a bit of a diver at times, but he's one hell of a player and in today's silly market of money he is worth £60 million to any football club able to afford it. IMO.
I agree. I think people are judging the player on the person. He's a ballbag (on the pitch) but hes scored with his head, right foot, left foot, he's got a decent amount of assists in a team that has been under whelming at best, shite at worst. Put him in the team that put 5 past the Mags or 3 past City last season and I think he'll do well.
Wont be top 4 mate imo mind.
Second and a trophy for me. Conte is a boss gaffa. Unless he fucks off obvs

Last edited:
I agree. I think people are judging the player on the person. He's a ballbag (on the pitch) but hes scored with his head, right foot, left foot, he's got a decent amount of assists in a team that has been under whelming at best, shite at worst. Put him in the team that put 5 past the Mags or 3 past City last season and I think he'll do well.

Second and a trophy for me. Conte is a boss gaffa. Unless he fucks off obvs
Time will tell

Back