RHCP

Aye,he's a clever bloke and gives them a bit more ,love the mellow stuff

Seem a bit lost now though and I don't think he can save them.They cant get away from sounding like themselves .Keildis voice is a bit shit these days

Seen them twice and was sadly disappointed both times.
Like their stuff, but just let down by poor shows. Whether it was sound quality or overindulging solos by the band themselves, just not very good :(

Like their stuff, but just let down by poor shows. Whether it was sound quality or overindulging solos by the band themselves, just not very good :(
Saw them the night before this at Glasgow green and Leeds festival months before
probably their live peak

Exactly this. I saw them at Leeds festival and ended up wandering off to watch people burning stuff instead.

Saw them at Murrayfield and the sound was awful. I was in the stand opposite the stage and the noise was hitting you from the front but then reverberating off the stand at the back and hitting you again.

Nah. Just as ploddy but in a different way. It's like they stopped trying. Proper bland.
Hmm, maybe. Must admit I never bothered with the last album. One before it was canny but the new lad was just a bit too Frusciante-lite.

Stadium Arcadium had it's moments but was too bloated and overlong. so aye, you're going back to 2002 for their last really good album I think.

I enjoyed 'em at the SoL but Frusciante was still a big miss - I'd be interested in seeing them live again now he's back. I'm not particularly fussed about owt new from them - I doubt they'd ever again match or surpass Blood Sugar, Californication (my fave of the 3) or By The Way, but again, having Frusciante back might rekindle a bit of magic.

Back