Reviewing Wides

Wasn’t as good as watching Matty Potts bat all day as a night-watchman to make 149* and save the game for Durham.
Well like I say that depends purely on your preference.

I have no doubt some would have preferred to watch Potts innings and equally others preferred Buttler’s
:lol: Until you take the “higher ground” about fans slagging off their rivals.

You’re not better than everyone else
Never said I was of course I am no better than everyone else and admittedly do take the ‘ higher ground’ at times.

As simply don’t like some of the comments towards fans for simply having a different preference to others of what cricket they prefer to watch

Last edited:
You have to wonder why they sell the TV rights for as much as they do?

Rough guess is plenty watch and enjoy it
Because of the Indian market. As well as the massive expat Indian market across the globe

It's also why there is a World Cup about to happen in the USA, which also has a league with better stars in than The Hundred.

The English interest in the IPL isn't the same seeing as broadcasting rights have flip flopped and has been changed last minute in recent years.

Last edited:
Because of the Indian market. As well as the massive expat Indian market across the globe

It's also why there is a World Cup about to happen in the USA, which also has a league with better stars in than The Hundred.

The English interest in the IPL isn't the same seeing as broadcasting rights have flip flopped and has been changed last minute in recent years.
But will they be attracted to it when Indian players aren't allowed to participate by BCCI?

Well yeah of course I accept that, but the popularity of T20 worldwide is high and why leagues keep starting up and the IPL clearly by far the most popular domestic competition anywhere

Last edited:

Back