Reviewing Wides

Plenty of people read the Daily Mail.

People are utterly stupid
That’s view of course.

But the common sense view is that people like watching top cricketers in the world playing T20.

Personally think it’s a question of enjoying something rather than intellectual

Think the undoubted success of the IPL proves that point

Last edited:
Think the undoubted success of the Daily Mail also proves the point.

But you bite away to what was a light hearted joke.
Just a point of view Jos Buttler innings the other night was a absolute masterclass simply brilliant innings, hardly anything mentioned.

However anything negative regarding IPL people on here all over of it like a rash, looking for every possible angle to criticize

Let’s be honest people made their mind up about it long ago.

Last edited:
Just a point of view Jos Buttler innings the other night was a absolute masterclass simply brilliant innings, hardly anything mentioned.

However anything negative regarding IPL people on here all over of it like a rash, looking for every possible angle to criticize

Let’s be honest people made their mind up about it long ago.
I’m sure it was. He’s a great hitter

I’m sure it was entertaining; but I don’t care about it. I don’t know who he even plays for. (Not Lancashire).

You don’t support anyone, so it’s fine, just enjoy it

I’m sure it was. He’s a great hitter

I’m sure it was entertaining; but I don’t care about it. I don’t know who he even plays for. (Not Lancashire).

You don’t support anyone, so it’s fine, just enjoy it
That’s fine your choice mate watch or care about whatever cricket you want, would not dream of poking fun at your choice of what cricket you watch

That’s fine your choice mate watch or care about whatever cricket you want, would not dream of poking fun at your choice of what cricket you watch
You’re getting incredibly precious and snooty (“would not dream” is possibly the most patronising thing I’ve read for a while), about a post that was taking the piss for @brandon watching the IPL. It’s not like i’m the IPL thread.

Enjoy what you want. It’s highly skilled. It’s also lowest common denominator rubbish. Why read a book when you can watch something on TikTok (or the daily mail). People enjoy it.

As super hans famously said “people listen to Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can’t trust people”

Last edited:
You’re getting incredibly precious and snooty (“would not dream” is possibly the most patronising thing I’ve read for a while), about a post that was taking the piss for @brandon watching the IPL. It’s not like on the IPL thread.

Enjoy what you want. It’s highly skilled. It’s also lowest common denominator rubbish. Why read a book when you can watch something on TikTok (or the daily mail). People enjoy it.

As super hans famously said “people listen to Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can’t trust people”
Wasn’t patronising in the slightest was making the point that I don’t criticize peoples choice of what cricket they want to watch.

Oh bless

I’ll look down on Daily Mail readers too
Ok mate, not going to fall out.

Trying to make the point I don’t like the looking down comments I have seen on here at times towards fans watching the shorter format.

Especially when I don’t make similar comments to fans preferring to watch the longer format.

Thats it really not precious just a view

Last edited:
Ok mate, not going to fall out.

Trying to make the point I don’t like the looking down comments I have seen on here at times towards fans watching the shorter format.

Especially when I don’t make similar comments to fans preferring to watch the longer format.

Thats it really not precious just a view
“I wouldn’t dream” of doing that

Back