Review: The best Savoury Dip in Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWanderer

Striker
Hanging out my arse today after a jaunt to Boro combined with working from home allowed me a chance to sample the best dips in Sunderland.

So today I ventured 300 yards down past Deli and Dips from where @longtimelurker incorrectly thought produced the best dips to Silksworth Village butchers.

£2.40 gets you the best dip you'll get in the area, which is 70p less than Deli and Dips, so because of the saving I spent it on a can of Diet Coke @ 70p

Service: Fast and friendly, and served by a good looking young lady who was very polite, even when I slung my change at her which went all over because I'm shaking like a shitting dog 10/10

Food: Nearly 500g of pure heaven. If heaven was a sandwich, this would be it. Perfectly layered beef, pork and ham, with a generous helping of pease pudding and stuffing on a superbly dipped white bun. In some dip shops the meat can go a little dry, but not in this case. Perfection! 10/10

Shop and location: No parking problems here, parked directly outside the clean and welcoming shop. Some idle chit chat with the customers who clearly can see I'm struggling like fuck today made for a very pleasant experience 10/10

Logon or register to see this image

£3.10 for this

https://ibb.co/b28Cd5
Nearly 500g of meaty perfection

https://ibb.co/dzoCd5
Like god had created this

So don't make the mistake of some on the board, save yourself a small fortune and head past Deli and Dips, which isn't bad by the way, just not as good as others and head to Silksworth Village Butchers. This has lifted my mood from the game last night, but more importantly lifted my hangover.

Peace out brothers and sisters!

I agree with the ranking the op has positioned his 2 dip shops but it still isn't a true savoury dip imo. Too uniformed with it's meat selection and positioning within the bun for my liking Still nice mind.

Reactions: mux
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back