Retro Hummel tracky top and yellow shirt roll call for Saturday

Is that a gilet, a body warmer, or the best bit on a burger?
No its a jerkin! a gilet is worn by a jerk! ,according to some is "cheese eating garlic gurgling surrender monkey" ;) who likes to protest a tad ower a CAP!... A jerkin is a fine anglo saxon garment not to be sullied by our french brethren .

Might wear me Craig Russel yella avec top (original)
I've got that one might be my fav top. I'm tempted to gan double up top and jacket just for the shits and giggles 😂 I don't normally wear tops to the match unless it's a big game but if the shirt fits alreet I'll wear both. It's corny as fuck but do it for a laugh.

I've got that one might be my fav top. I'm tempted to gan double up top and jacket just for the shits and giggles 😂 I don't normally wear tops to the match unless it's a big game but if the shirt fits alreet I'll wear both. It's corny as fuck but do it for a laugh.
It seems too obvious now to wear the new stuff doesnt it, like its been dragged overground into the mainstream and has died. Its not xmas day when you all wear your new jumpers is it. I think i'll keep it back for Watford away instead.

Back