Restaurants in Sunderland city centre

Food was really good in Rumour has it £12 for two courses with a £3 supplement on a couple of dishes. However I was there about an hour and was the only one in during that whole time and there were atleast 4 members of staff working. Hopefully it's much busier on evenings as it is decent. I went to the Cooper Rose afterwards for a coffee while I waited for my taxi and that was doing a steady trade as usual.
My mate works there. I think they're doing canny.

Went to Koji last night for the first time. Really good. Hadn't been too fussed about trying it earlier as I'm not really a big fan of noodles. However, turned out the choice of all the 'small plates' and bao buns was more than ample. Ordered 6 different things between the two of us and we were fairly well stuffed. Sticky Korean cauli wings and the teriyaki duck bao buns were the two standout dishes, but all were tasty.

Strongly recommended! :)

Went to Koji last night for the first time. Really good. Hadn't been too fussed about trying it earlier as I'm not really a big fan of noodles. However, turned out the choice of all the 'small plates' and bao buns was more than ample. Ordered 6 different things between the two of us and we were fairly well stuffed. Sticky Korean cauli wings and the teriyaki duck bao buns were the two standout dishes, but all were tasty.

Strongly recommended! :)
Yep, Koji is class. Doesn't get enough love on this thread.

Cafe Floriana for pre-match breakfast yesterday. Harissa beans on sourdough with avocado and crispy Serrano ham. Lusheroony. It's a cracking space and good to see it back in use. It's the canny lass who used to have the Front Parlour near Park Lane. First day of opening and was really busy. Will go again.

Back