Restaurants in Sunderland city centre

Loads of stuff. Nee meat though. Proper lovely they are. Well made and loads of nice fresh flavours

Have a look at Thier menu, it's toppa

I think on Tuesday they do any 3 tacos off the menu for £9
Ah what a belter, used to get vegan tacos in Melbourne they did a fish one made of banana blossom, a pulled pork one made of jackfruit and a beef one i think but you'd do well to tell between them and the real deal, best vegan food i ever had made by an english bloke as well, great to see this kind of thing in Sunderland doing well

Mexico 70 is quality.

aye i haven't been in since before covid. i just seeemed to remember it being a bit rough round the edges when they first started, like the food was good quality but the service and restaurant in general just felt like they were finding their feet a little bit. seems proper professional now. well impressed. just wish they did take away tacos as i'd have 2 or 3 of them when coming out the dun cow to take home and eat

aye i haven't been in since before covid. i just seeemed to remember it being a bit rough round the edges when they first started, like the food was good quality but the service and restaurant in general just felt like they were finding their feet a little bit. seems proper professional now. well impressed. just wish they did take away tacos as i'd have 2 or 3 of them when coming out the dun cow to take home and eat

Talking of impressive the new Indian restaurant Chester's Lounge is quality.
Nice food and lovely staff.

It's difficult to get a table never mind take way.

Quality bait

First time having pizza in the Isis on Saturday. Absolutely outstanding. Enjoyed the pizza at Proven People but the stuff at the Isis was much much better IMO.

Back