Resident Alien....

I’m really enjoying this. I think I was having my tea while watching the second episode and he was giving a woman a breast examination, I just happened to have a mouthful of food and nearly ended up choking because I laughing that much! (cannot remember the comment the Tudyk/Alien made while during the breast/vaginal examination)

“This kid is a menace. He just won't give up. Where was that effort from the humans when we were helping them build Stonehenge? A bunch of idiots just sitting around drinking mead, making us do all the work. Lazy druids.”

“Sleep. Another example of humans being weak and inefficient. Their bodies must shut down for eight hours every single day or they don't work properly. Please be six am, please be six am.”

I loved the in last episode where he managed to walk away with a cup of coffee that wasn’t his!

I liked it when Darcey symbolically left the bottle of Cava in the snow like a scene from Dawson’s Creek... only to think better of it and snatch it back

“This kid is a menace. He just won't give up. Where was that effort from the humans when we were helping them build Stonehenge? A bunch of idiots just sitting around drinking mead, making us do all the work. Lazy druids.”

“Sleep. Another example of humans being weak and inefficient. Their bodies must shut down for eight hours every single day or they don't work properly. Please be six am, please be six am.”

I loved the in last episode where he managed to walk away with a cup of coffee that wasn’t his!
🤣🤣
Is this the follow on from Alien v Predator?
No its far better

Back