Researcher from Victoria Darbyshire show on BBC2 / Moyes debate tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do it and see how many SMBism's you can get broadcasted.

I'll put a tenner in Bradley's pot if you say you'd shit in his underpants drawer :lol:

It would have to be knicker drawer. Most women call mens underwear knickers anyway.

I'm not sure if I can because of work, she's getting back to me with a more specific time:)

:):lol:
If you're in the Moyes out camp, please use this opportunity to put more pressure on him to resign or the club to sack him.

It depends what time but regardless of whether I'm on or not they are having the debate because there are a few fans taking part apparently so will be worth listening to

she used to be on in the morning but nicky campbell's been doing the show she used to do for a canny while now. i always have it on, it's usually fairly interesting.
good luck.

How many clubs get a prime time debate? We had one with the PDC appointment.

If only it were true, that all publicity is good publicity.

I never think that a individual should get sacked, based on one tasteless comment - but in this case I will make an exception.

she used to be on in the morning but nicky campbell's been doing the show she used to do for a canny while now. i always have it on, it's usually fairly interesting.
good luck.
Just re-read the message it's BBC 2 not the radio, no chance I'm putting my mug on the tele :D

@janey please mention he's been shocking this season and we want the threatening bully out of our club.
If I do it, as I've just mentioned to @humbug that it's BBC2 not the radio, not sure the world is ready for my mug :)

Just re-read the message it's BBC 2 not the radio, no chance I'm putting my mug on the tele :D

If I do it, as I've just mentioned to @humbug that it's BBC2 not the radio, not sure the world is ready for my mug :)
Get on women
Do a moonie live on telly I'll donate a fiver to bradley
W

Say you and your friends no longer feel safe going to home games.
Thing is,and I'm probably going to let girl power down here, I'm not that arsed about that he shouldn't have said it obviously but I'm more bothered about me team. And when I just saw bloody WINN getting in on the act on Sky News..!

Thing is,and I'm probably going to let girl power down here, I'm not that arsed about that he shouldn't have said it obviously but I'm more bothered about me team. And when I just saw bloody WINN getting in on the act on Sky News..!

Put your genuine thoughts on what he said aside in favour of the greater good.

I don't think what he said was intentionally malicious or threatening, which is why they've asked you on - they're after the outraged female angle.

Great opportunity to air your grievances as a football supporter though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back