Rentaghost

Status
Not open for further replies.

essex boy

Striker
With you close ties to Stoneman, you said last year he had to put up or shut up and after an ordinary season he now finds himself in the 2s

Whats your views on him this year? Has he not had enough chances to cement a place?

Rocky is one of few out and out opening batsmen in the Durham setup they dont have the biggest of squads and therefore dont have a choice but to stick with him. The likes of Coetzer and Coyne have left Durham and the academy seems very young this year. Suspect he'll have another season in and out the side unless of course he puts a few scores together.

IMO he is another in the bracket of not wanting it enough. He seemed to ease into a contract and it won't be until he is released that he will realise how good he has had it.

He undoubtedly has talent but I can never see him grafting all day on a wearing 4th innings pitch to see us through in a 250 chase.

Lovely lad, just dont see it happening!

IMO he is another in the bracket of not wanting it enough. He seemed to ease into a contract and it won't be until he is released that he will realise how good he has had it.

He undoubtedly has talent but I can never see him grafting all day on a wearing 4th innings pitch to see us through in a 250 chase.

Lovely lad, just dont see it happening!

Warwickshire away springs to mind (I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back