remote accessing a PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you access the firewall for wherever it is?

Sorry missed you saying it was azure vm. go into azure, go intot the nsgh for the nic and give it a temp external IP, open ports for rpc and smb (445 and 135) andrdp (3389) while youre at it.

Open a smb session to the new external ip from your own machine, authenticate with the windows passowrd (hopefuilly not also lost)

Grab psexec, connect interactive sesison to your client machine and turn on rdp (and client firewall rule for it) , you can then access the desktop with rdp, change the teamviewr password and turn of the external in azure
Have you forgotten who you're replying to? :lol::lol:

You can't see a risk if there's a possibility of forcing remote access to a machine when all you have is the IP address?

The OP is a bit retarded but that's perfectly fine in some situations.

I can do that to any machine on my network (globally) with an IP or hostname, however.......................the access is authenticated against my user on the network which has full admin access. A normal user couldn't do it.

We also have it set so it will notify the user that we are on though.

The OP is a bit retarded but that's perfectly fine in some situations.

I can do that to any machine on my network (globally) with an IP or hostname, however.......................the access is authenticated against my user on the network which has full admin access. A normal user couldn't do it.

We also have it set so it notify's the user that we are on though.
don't trust this man. he will remote into your computer without your knowledge and buy a bunch of dildos on your amazon account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back