Remember this? And who was there?

I was there. Their goal came just minutes before. Lasting memory is everybody piling out the away end bopping about to ‘gets the ball, scores a goal, Marty Marty Poom’.

I was fortunate enough to be at Pride Park that day to witness Poom's sensational injury time equaliser against his former club where he was held in such high esteem.

A thunderous, towering backpost header from a Sean Thornton corner with just seconds of the match remaining. It was an amazing finish and will live long in the memory.⁷

Poooooom!

Lots of people had already gone and missed a truly unforgettable moment. I hadn't noticed Poom coming up for the corner although my daughter had. An amazing memory.

I wasn’t there but know a lad who was. I’m unsure of the score but I think we we getting beat 1-0 and my mate decided to leave as it was into late injury time. He missed it. Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure that’s what he told me.

I was there. A sprightly 19 years old. One of the lads spent the game asleep down a grassy embankment pissed as a fart after we pushed him down there before the game.

Back