Refund policies from high Street retailers.

Not if you buy it from a shop in person. They don't have to give you a refund or a credit note for changing your mind. Any shops that do offer that are doing it purely for goodwill as they're not legally obligated to do so.
Ah really, I didn't know that. A lot of shops must offer goodwill then 😂, I've never had a problem taking stuff back if I've changed my mind if its within the period stated.

The dress has obviously been worn to a party and then picked the seem away hoping for a refund

Not going to happen with the stains and stuff all over it

Any way yeah if its faulty shes owed a refund no matter what the shop says, just march in quoting the SMB she will be reet

The dress has obviously been worn to a party and then picked the seem away hoping for a refund

Not going to happen with the stains and stuff all over it

Any way yeah if its faulty shes owed a refund no matter what the shop says, just march in quoting the SMB she will be reet
Lol she stopped doing that trick when she got with me. Yeah it was faulty she just didn't notice the stitching on the neck was coming away.
Thanks everyone for your advice. The shop is that shitty little one called sugarsole next to Halifax building society. Got signs up saying no refunds aswell which I also think is illegal. Could be wrong like.

Last edited:
100% you get a refund for faulty goods, cos I was looking into it last week trying to take some curtains back without the receipt.

Don't know where you'd go to escalate it when they refuse though.

Back