Reflection after a good drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still gutted but that’s Sunderland...

Pissed off with Ross for sitting back again but still think it’s worth another season, can’t keep chopping and changing.

Hopefully he learns from his mistakes and we smash it next season.

Suckers for punishment us lot but we still wouldn’t change it for the world!

When are season tickets available for next season?

Stereotypical of all Sunderland fans

Let them off after a shit performance and season. Embarrassing

Why are people keep saying he will learn?

He hasn’t f***ing learned after 60 games. You could see this shit in October and November last year. We bottled the Final in March and several games towards the end of the season.

He is not going to learn, he just isn’t up to it. This job is too big for him.

Reflections? Little about tactics, lot about quality - at the front we're just not good enough and we haven't been all season. Simple as that I'm afraid.

Pissed off with Ross for sitting back again but still think it’s worth another season, can’t keep chopping and changing.

He won't learn. He's had all season to learn and another chance has gone begging because he can't learn. I'm happy to say it I don't want him next year as Sunderland manager.

His saving grace will be that we don’t want to change the manager again. Not that he’s good enough to try again. Lucky timing for him

This probably. For weeks after this argument really emerged during the last few weeks I began thinking about why I wanted to keep him and the only things I could think of was not changing managers again. For me he's done the minimum expected given resources we'd have expected from any manager. When you look at things like long term squad structure, playing style and the way it's implemented. how he's tried to address our problems (or not to), signings then he's come short in a lot of areas and I feel like there's got to be even more upheaval to really impact on the division next season as too many signings have been short term.

Another season:rolleyes:. What with this shower.

My reaction...

Doncaster gave Charlton a harder game :oops::oops::oops:

Doncaster play their game though, as limited as they are. When we played Doncaster twice we played our game and looked a class above them. When we play sides a bit better or with a bit more pace/movement and physique we sometimes seem to lose composure and do different things and for me that's one thing I get frustrated with as when we do get the ball down, keep it and move it then there's not many sides can cope with it at this level.

Doncaster play their game though, as limited as they are. When we played Doncaster twice we played our game and looked a class above them. When we play sides a bit better or with a bit more pace/movement and physique we sometimes seem to lose composure and do different things and for me that's one thing I get frustrated with as when we do get the ball down, keep it and move it then there's not many sides can cope with it at this level.
Bollocks.

The number of people who think today’s performance was a one off suggests we don’t have many fans on here who go to many games.
Been the same pattern in pretty much every league with about 10 exceptions. A lot of the time though the opposition are so bad they only manage 1 goal.

Typical sunderland. Another sob story. Inevitable and ultimately shite. Ross will get another shot, but we'll need a decent start.

Portsmouth again. Who knows how Ipswich will be. Coventry looked good home and away this season but they are in turmoil. Another season of division 3 ffs.

I think your view is a common one re. Ross. Me personally I hate his shit negative football and I'm not sure I'll be back to watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back