Red flares (Not Methvens) at the match today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The flare landed in our fans. Could have hit anyone. Or did the guy have some kind of automated aiming system to prevent this?
We complained when they threw them directly at us, not when they were celebrating with it. Which is the point I was making. I mean it was thrown on the pitch today wasn’t it ?

We complained when they threw them directly at us, not when they were celebrating with it. Which is the point I was making. I mean it was thrown on the pitch today wasn’t it ?

It was thrown less than a yard from someone’s head on the gangway from a reasonable height.Would still cause significant injury. I wouldn’t fancy taking one of them on the head from 10 rows back.

And I know people who attend the match with severe athsma. Are you happy for a Smoke bomb to kill a fellow fan because of how good it looks? Rather selfish attitude from some fans

I was making comment about the automated aiming system .

dont be a tit man.

again, it came from a few rows back and was less than a yard from someone’s head. I wouldn’t fancy taking one on the head, and I’m a grown man - what if it hit a kid?

Lad has thankfully been arrested and won’t be seen at the match again as the authorities have a lot more sense than some on here thankfully

It was thrown less than a yard from someone’s head on the gangway from a reasonable height.Would still cause significant injury. I wouldn’t fancy taking one of them on the head from 10 rows back.

And I know people who attend the match with severe athsma. Are you happy for a Smoke bomb to kill a fellow fan because of how good it looks? Rather selfish attitude from some fans

I had one lobbed off my head a few years back hurt like, but got over it. Some fans in reality it’s a minority that are complaining look at the celebration didn’t see many reaching for their inhalers.

What part of it is funny? I know someone who attends the match regularly who would be in a bad way if he was under one of those. I’m sure he’s not the only one out of 4000 fans. Someone else has already posted on this thread about how his chest was also affected. I hope you are ignorant to the risks rather than arrogant enough to not believe it, but please go and do some research on the potential negatives before you come back laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back