1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

red dwarf xii

Discussion in 'SMB' started by HANDSOME_DAN, Oct 7, 2017.

1. HANDSOME_DAN

HANDSOME_DAN Central Defender

starts this thursday on dave. not what it used to be but will most likely watch it out of habit.

2. Not watched one since return to earth.

3. Safc_Number10

Safc_Number10 Midfield

The last couple of series have been really good, and much better than series 7-9.

4. Packed it in after series 6 I think.

HABA87 likes this.
  5. RokerLegend

RokerLegend Striker

I did too but watch the new one last year and it was pretty good.

Stevie Freestein II likes this.
  6. Ok as you have personally endorsed it I shall give it a go but if it's shite I WILL find you.

PhilSAFC and RokerLegend like this.
  7. Wildfire

Wildfire Subs Bench

Really enjoyed series XI and I think this was done at the same time so should be more of the same.

8. Malloy

Malloy Central Defender

Just watched it, was OK. A few lol bits but mainly from the cat. I'll watch the rest of them but don't think they'll ever be as good as it's heyday.

9. HABA87

HABA87 Midfield

Same or thereabouts.

There's some class episodes up to then but it suffered sometime around then.

10. It went too slick for me, it was better when it was low budget.

PhilSAFC likes this.
  11. Iballistic George

Iballistic George Goalkeeper

I'm just watching it out of nostalgia now. It's not half as funny as it used to be but still entertaining. Can't wait for the return of Holly later this series tho.

12. Haven't watched it since they changed the woman. Have I missed owt? Or did the quality nosedive like I suspected?

13. Was downhill after that tbh.

14. Kent_Mackem

Kent_Mackem Striker

First episode (or first series) was quite funny. That cat thing was good. After that I left it to the long haired software developers who wear the RD T-shirts. Not my cup of tea that like.