Red Dead Redemption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Better than GTAIV for my money.

One of the very few video game characters I actually miss.

Genuinely loved that game, everything about it is class and it has possibly the best cast of any game.

Better than GTAIV for my money.

One of the very few video game characters I actually miss.

i played it through to the end, when i finished the game, i rang my mate and said 'Red dead wow'
the ending was f***ing superb, and probably the only time playing a game i thought of a movie script, they really did a superb job on it and even though i hate multiplayer with a passion me and 2 mates racing around online was f***ing brilliant.

amazing game, probably one of my favourites this gen

I thought it was class, very immersive, I was walking round saying howdy and calling people partner

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Forum Runner, mate.

I thought it was class, very immersive, I was walking round saying howdy and calling people partner

sounds like when i clocked fallout 3, trying to unlock already open doors with hair clips, :oops:
god im a f***ing mess

genericus said:
sounds like when i clocked fallout 3, trying to unlock already open doors with hair clips, :oops:
god im a f***ing mess

My worst one was san andreas. I played it none stop for ages, I'd been up all night playing and I was taking my then lass to work in the morning. You know on gta you park next to someone and as soon as the animation starts for them to get in the car you can start driving and they'll still get in. Well she locked the garage door and I waited in the car, as soon as she opened the door I sped off, because it was real life not a computer game she didn't automatically get in, she was nearly dragged under the car.

My worst one was san andreas. I played it none stop for ages, I'd been up all night playing and I was taking my then lass to work in the morning. You know on gta you park next to someone and as soon as the animation starts for them to get in the car you can start driving and they'll still get in. Well she locked the garage door and I waited in the car, as soon as she opened the door I sped off, because it was real life not a computer game she didn't automatically get in, she was nearly dragged under the car.

:lol::lol:

:lol:

Quality game, can see what is going to happen in the end but that doesnt take away from how good the ending is either. Been tempted to get the GOTY cause i havent played the Zombie add on and that.

:lol::lol::lol:

i f***ing love this site :lol::lol: :lol::lol:

Ya daft twat :lol:

good but could have been so much more and the ending should have been the sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back