Red Dead 2 - No Spoilers

just got onto chapter 3. Got a canny bit of money now £1600, found it hard to get money so far. Went through a spell when I was starting to think "bit boring" now I'm back with it though and it's class again..

Still yet to play this. Was on holiday so picked it up Wednesday. Tried to install it last night but a huge file so gave up and left it downloading and went to bed. Just booted it up again and the download is back to the start! The hoops you have to jump through to play a game these days.

Pay £50 and cant play the fucker for days.

Absolute joke.

Does anyone know what you miss out on if you trigger the Sadie bug

Online suggests the learning to fish mission and talking to them etc

So you don’t lose the major missions, I’m wondering weather I should start again

Still yet to play this. Was on holiday so picked it up Wednesday. Tried to install it last night but a huge file so gave up and left it downloading and went to bed. Just booted it up again and the download is back to the start! The hoops you have to jump through to play a game these days.

Pay £50 and cant play the fucker for days.

Absolute joke.
Patience mate, I bought it last Saturday and only started it last night ;)

Started playing and once unlocking the open world ran into 3 o'driscolls and as soon as they said who they were I got itchy trigger finger and shot them all :lol:. thought "O'Driscoll, they are enemies so I am going to shoot them" :lol:

To be honest I read it as you whipped out your anorak in the living room and sort shelter under the coffee table :lol:

:lol:Bad luck to open an umbrella indoors, the only thing stopping me.

The rain, after it's stopped, dripping from the shop awnings in Saint Denis
Logon or register to see this image
With this attention to detail I can fully comprehend the 100 hour weeks Rockstar were doing :neutral:

Last edited:
:lol:Bad luck to open an umbrella indoors, the only thing stopping me.

The rain, after it's stopped, dripping from the shop awnings in Saint Denis
Logon or register to see this image
With this attention to detail I can fully comprehend the 100 hour weeks Rockstar were doing :neutral:

Mr manager can I leave at 5pm this Friday for the weekend? No little designer you'll be here all weekend finishing the drips from the shop awnings and then you'll be moving on to polishing up that snow deformation.

Does anyone know what you miss out on if you trigger the Sadie bug

Online suggests the learning to fish mission and talking to them etc

So you don’t lose the major missions, I’m wondering weather I should start again
Nowt, the missions involving them still show up but they just aren't around the camp to chat to.

Patience mate, I bought it last Saturday and only started it last night ;)

Started playing and once unlocking the open world ran into 3 o'driscolls and as soon as they said who they were I got itchy trigger finger and shot them all :lol:. thought "O'Driscoll, they are enemies so I am going to shoot them" :lol:

Looks like I had a common issue of errors during install.. cleared more space and it seems to be working. Will attempt again tonight.

Do get the feeling this will be a game i'll play for a few weeks then realise its too massive and give up.

Looks like I had a common issue of errors during install.. cleared more space and it seems to be working. Will attempt again tonight.

Do get the feeling this will be a game i'll play for a few weeks then realise its too massive and give up.
It is overwhelming to see how big the game is. but if you take the time and just chip away bits and pieces and savour the game you will have a great time ;)

Can you get your horse back if he pops it?, got quite attached to him but we both got killed off arseholes and now I’m on a bigger horse with shit stamina. I’ve been to the stables but he doesn’t show there.

Back