Recommend me a weedkiller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malloy

Winger
Got some weeds comming through in the garden and with it being a nice day thought I'd get out and spray the fuckers.

Dont really understand all the perennial non perennial stuff and there's a million out there just want a git strong one that'll kill the twats.

It's a non lawn garden, patio, decking and gravel, no plants or flowers so I can be brutal as there's nothing else to ruin.

Also have some in my yard in the cracks of the paving stones.

Got horsetail in my garden aswell but that's not started so thats a story for another day as short of a thermonuclear blast not sure there's much can be done, so tips on that also welcome.

Cheers and happy weed hunting

Google a company called Green Thumbs.

They'll do it 4 times a year - my father in law uses them on an average sized lawn and it costs £15.

You could play bowls in there.

Cheap and hassle free.

Got some weeds comming through in the garden and with it being a nice day thought I'd get out and spray the fuckers.

Dont really understand all the perennial non perennial stuff and there's a million out there just want a git strong one that'll kill the twats.

It's a non lawn garden, patio, decking and gravel, no plants or flowers so I can be brutal as there's nothing else to ruin.

Got horsetail in my garden aswell but that's not started so thats a story for another day as short of a thermonuclear blast not sure there's much can be done, so tips on that also welcome.

British takeaway food

Plant some Japanese Knotweed - it will throttle all of the weeds.

Please don't take this advice.

Plant some Japanese Knotweed - it will throttle all of the weeds.

Cheers marra, knot weed planted, took the liberty to stick some in next doors Aswell as they away, they thank me when they get back :cool:

Please don't take this advice.

+1 for Resolva.

If you don't want to use chemicals, get one of these: http://www.toolstation.com/shop/Landscaping/d130/Lawn+&+Garden+Maintenance/sd3334/Weed+Burner/p51902

It's a bit like playing ghost busters or star wars. Hours of fun.
I like the idea of that!

Next door's f-cking cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back