Recommend me a funny film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re Eagles Bare – Harrowing animated drama in which two young accipitridae come to terms with alopecia. Voiced by Vivienne Westwood and Richard Topman.

Schindler's Mist: Just when you thought it was safe to go back into those woods off that film The Others.

Oh, am I the only one who had to copy and paste someone else's spelling of shinlder?

South Park the movie is on Sky Movies tonight, that's canny funny. Knocked Up and The Hangover are the 2 funniest recent films I've seen.

Bridge Under the River Kwai : Elaborate attempt to tunnel De Gaulle out of occupied France fails when the French finish their bit a decade late.

We’re Eagles Bare – Harrowing animated drama in which two young accipitridae come to terms with alopecia. Voiced by Vivienne Westwood and Richard Topman.

:lol: ( Even though I don't know who Richard Topman is. Does he have a menswear chain ? )

A Bridge Too Far - The tale of Sunderland City Council's attempt to provide a new crossing over the Wear. The plug is pulled when the bridge is halfway to Pallion, when councillors finally realise no-one wants to go there.

Enemy at the Gate: The Allies respond to the horrific treatment of British troops in Japanese POW camps by making the captured Axis forces endure a Friday night in Tiger Tiger.

Schindler's Shits

Schindler is shitting through the eye of a needle due to a dodgy ruby, not for the squeamish. 91 mins 12a

The Buns of Navarone: Tense thriller in which German fortress that has been threatening Allied shipping in the Aegean is infiltrated by a team of crack commandos disguised as members of the WI.

Weekend At Fearnie's. TV presenter Fearne Cotton dies suddenly and her friends amusingly try and make her corpse look alve and present programmes. No one notices for two years.

Downfall: Academy Award winning masterpiece of claustrophobic tension starring Bruno Ganz. Set in the Berlin bunker towards the end of the war, Hitler and Goebbels compete to see who can first get all of their discs into the tray at the bottom.

Schindler's Trip - Schindler visits the 'dam with his jewish friends and boshes all the shrooms he can til he thinks his sandwich is telling him bedtime stories.
-contains scenes of drug taking and having a whitey

SuperBadenBaden

McLieben and his große freunde attempt to buy some ice cold straßenfrossen for Helga's party, but things start to get crazy when Kommandant Sclösser catches them in the act! :lol:

They are then executed by firing squad for treachery to the Fatherland.

Ich Liebe Dich, Man.

Helmut and Fritz are just two ordinary guys caught up in a bromance ... but things soon get a little crazy when Angela and Sabine start to think the guys are spending a little too much time together! :lol:

They are then sent to Belsen as homosexuals, and eventually succumb to typhus after 2 years of backbreaking labour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back